- Inboard system with power electronics and 1400 rpm for displacement power yachting. Most effective when paired with a catamaran hull.
- A synthesis of performance and a perfectly integrated overall system with a ground-breaking safety concept that sets Deep Blue apart from all other electric drive systems on the market
- All the components of the system are perfectly engineered to match each other and are completely waterproof
- We provide a 9-year warranty on the Deep Blue's battery capacity
- Electric boat propulsion is not only powerful and safe, it is also a genuine commercial alternative for heavy users and trawling catamarans
- Including on-board computer with 5.7" touchscreen display, 7" inch display also available.
- Special group tariff from Pantaenius Yacht Insurance with improved insurance protection and lower premiums compared with the normal tariff for boats with other high-voltage drives
- Transparent maintenance overhead An electric drive system requires far less maintenance than comparable drive systems using fossil fuel
- Torqeedo Deep Bue 80i. Sold and installed two on an Aquila 44, Nova Luxe 6/18/19
- Paired with Aquadrive system creates a smooth transfer of power from the motor through the shaft and into the propeller.
Torqeedo Deep Blue 80i 1400
Flat rate shipping charges apply: $20 small packages (regardless of # of items), $30/ea motor bags, $50/ea Travel/UL battery, $70/ea boxed motor or Power 26/104 battery, with discounts based on increased order size (Rates higher for Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Power 48/5000 batteries/Cruise 10.0 motors/Deep Blue motors)