- Inboard system with power electronics and 1800 rpm for planing
- A synthesis of performance and a perfectly integrated overall system with a ground-breaking safety concept that sets Deep Blue apart from all other electric drive systems on the market
- All the components of the system are perfectly engineered to match each other and are completely waterproof
- We provide a 9-year warranty on the Deep Blue's battery capacity
- Electric boat propulsion is not only powerful and safe, it is also a genuine commercial alternative for heavy users
- Including on-board computer with 5.7" touchscreen display or 7" inch display available
- Special group tariff from Pantaenius Yacht Insurance with improved insurance protection and lower premiums compared with the normal tariff for boats with other high-voltage drives
- Transparent maintenance overhead An electric drive system requires far less maintenance than comparable drive systems using fossil fuel
- Torqeedo Deep Blue does not sacrifice speed or power.
- Deep Blue 80i are typically paired with Aqua drive to provide an effecient and quiet transfer of power to the propeller.
Torqeedo Deep Blue 80i 1800
Flat rate shipping charges apply: $20 small packages (regardless of # of items), $30/ea motor bags, $50/ea Travel/UL battery, $70/ea boxed motor or Power 26/104 battery, with discounts based on increased order size (Rates higher for Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Power 48/5000 batteries/Cruise 10.0 motors/Deep Blue motors)