Built with the advanced Torqeedo electric propulsions system, the
yacht has a two year warranty on all electrical systems as well as battery capacity warrantied for over 8 years.
The world today is different and will continue to change. To see natural beauty you need to travel off the beaten path.
When you find the oasis you have
been searching for, cruise in silently, observe wildlife and leave without
a footprint of diesel, oil or CO2.
The two propulsion systems can function completely independently.
Providing a redundancy level necessary for open blue water. The diesel engine alternator is upgraded by Integral Solutions to allow for 15kW of power (1kW is normal alternator output) to flow directly through and charge the batteries whenever it is running.
While at rest, the solar arrays are large enough to supply the entire house load and send excess power generated to the high voltage batteries for propulsion.
Two tried and tested hybrid models are available, inquire about the (DE) diesel electric and (GE) generator electric today.
In practical use, you could spend several days at an island then use
the power you stored to travel an additional 10-40 miles to the next island. Leave the diesel in the tank and travel on green energy.
The world is a beautiful place;
Nova Luxe Yachts strives to keep it that way by not polluting.
10KW SOLAR ARRAY
• 2x 125US gallon fuel tanks
• SS fillers and breathers
• Fuel/water separator filters
• Remote fuel shut offs
• Fuel transfer between tanks
• 2x 40kW BMW high voltage batt
• Fuel tank monitoring w/ C-Zone
• 24V DC, 230V AC inverter OR 120V
• 10kW of 24V lithium ion batteries
• 2x800 cold crank amp start batts
• C-Zone digital control system
• 260A power connection with cable
• 24V, 15kW inverter/charger
• Bi-Direction high voltage inverter
• 10" B&E, Torqeedo system display
Maximum Draft: 3.25'
Bridge Clearance: 22'
Dry Weight: 29,000 lbs
TOTAL POWER: 450 HP
Model: Penta D4
Fuel Type: Diesel
Model: Deep Blue 100kW
Fuel Type: Electric